Tuesday, February 2, 2010

WoooTzzz!?

Sister's Crispy Popiah!
How scrumptious! Delicious! Fantastic!

Me and 2 of of my college friends, Dion and Stephanie.
During class, Dion and Steph told the lecturer that they're gona be in the canteen to buy something for 'awhile'.
Well, so i just tag along. Suddenly talk about this newly open Popiah shop in College?! wtf?
So, we tried it and it was good!
It's been so long since i've eaten popiah.
Now i don't have to go so far like pasar malam, or hawker stall to order 1 =P

It was pretty amazing for a shop like this to open in college.

Whats more? I heard there's starbucks and some fast food restaurant gona open in my college too. I wonder if it's rumors or it's the truth.

My college - Taylor's Lakeside Campus.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Smart Tag - Toll

I've always been using smart tag to pay my tolls.
Did you any encounter any problem such as, u heard a *beep* sound on your smart tag but the machine never open the way for you?
Then some worker will come, they'll call you to reverse and try again.
If you realize, you're actually paying TWICE by doing that!

Whenever you hear the *beep* sound on your smart tag, always remember that you have already paid.

This incident just happen yesterday, the machine didn't open the way for me even though i have paid.
So, this is what i do to avoid paying twice.
I looked left and right to make sure the worker is not here,
Look at the mirror to see there's car waiting behind me,
I hate to wait,
So does, i hate to pay twice for nothing.
Decision made, i step on my accelerator and ram on the thing(so called 'tiang'). That so called ' tiang' was actually not metal nor something hard! It's just a freaking plastic! If you ram it, it wouldn't even scratch your car seriously!
It's so soft, just bang a bit and it's already moving like, alot?

After i ram it, i look at the back with the mirror.
The so called 'tiang' it's not straight anymore, the car that used to be behind of me was stunned and stoned there for awhile because the 'tiang' is not movable anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment