Saturday, February 20, 2010

Can't Believe Your Doing

You lied to me once again.
The last and biggest lie.

When i was in hong kong, i sms you and i called to hear your voice. Hearing your voice and how you talk to me. i already have that you are actually having problems but you kept denying and saying it's just that i'm gona miss my friends and malaysia.
Even though you kept telling me that, i still have this doubt.

Thurs:
After i came back from hong kong, i called you because i really wanted to hear your voice. I really miss you, i really do. I want to hear your voice before you leave.
But our conversation weren't that good because the reason is your mind was elsewhere. You shouted and scolded at me when i was really innocent. You say i irritate you, when that's how we usually talk. I forgive you when you did not even say a sorry after all that shouting and scolding. After that, i did my best to cool you down and i did.

Friday:
We argued again for a small matter but it was ok. We talk and such. Called her to better finish packing and shower quickly, so she could call her friends and talk to them for the last time. She was being stubborn until her mom scolded her for not finish finish packing and shower yet.

Hours later, Jamie and Wei zhong accompanied me to the airport to see her for the last time before she leaves. We had KFC for dinner at the airport. When Wei Zhong and Jamie was queuing up, i caught her smsing. i saw her inbox filled with a guy sms's, Lee Young. I was furious when i saw. She quickly deleted all his messages. I never talk to her for a few minutes until she call me to let's go somewhere to talk in privacy. Went with her. She told me Lee Young was having problems and such, so she's there for him.

I never believed her, until we kissed. After we kissed, i told myself that i should stop doubting myself and trust her. Yes, i did. Before, i didn't trust her because she have lied to me so much, she broke every promises she promise me but i kept on forgiving her. After we settled the misunderstanding, we held hands walking back and continue having our dinner.

When she was leaving, we hug and i gave a peck on her head. After that, goodbye hugs with Wei Zhong and Jamie. My tears was filling up, each step she made closer to the immigration. In the end, i couldn't take it anymore and burst out crying. That was our last meeting till she come back on december. Friends cheered me up after that.

Saturday:
Suddenly you confessed that you like another guy. Which was actually Lee Young. You lied to your closest friends and deny that you like him. Why do you have to lie? I told one of her friend, she said audrey went overboard. You told me that you like him because of your feelings.

Yes, i did say i want to be your guardian, your friend. To help you in your problems when you are in need because i knew you have nobody to share with. During the outing with you, why did you not pushed me away when we kissed? Why did you not move my hand away, when i hold your hands? Why when i hug you, you never move away? We were more than just a friend after that.

So, i really don't want to involve in any triangle love thing. I asked her to choose me(that we have actually been together for a year) or Lee Young(that she only went out with him twice and barely know him). She chose him over me. Yes, i did threaten her, to know if she actually cared about me more or Lee Young. The final answer, she cared about Lee Young more than me.

After for what you have done, you've been keeping this secret from me? Like 2 guys at once? When you don't even know him that well? True reason that you shouted and scold me because you trying to make me to get away from you? He studies in Tasmania, and can wait for him when you also study in New Zealand? Was i a tool to you from the very beginning?

(what she said in the msn)
Aud Aud: is alive! says:
i told u, i have feelings for him

After you read this, if you have problem understanding and still unsure. Ask me. Whether you believe it or not, it's up to you guys. I never modified the story unless i missed it, so just ask me in personally if you want to know more.

2 comments:

  1. cheer up darren...u r the best wat...the porrfattttt~~~..everything will be fine by the time pass..jz stand up striaght immediately when u falls down...be a MAN!!!!!!haha...

    ~YJ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey yj!
    how did you found out bout my blog?
    thank you so much for supporting me. really needed that seriously. trying my best to stand up =)

    btw, didn noe you have a blog. such a sweet blog you have. nic mst be very happy to have you =P btw, i dun understand your blog la! all mandaring =(

    ReplyDelete