Sunday, February 21, 2010

It's Up To You

If a person never tried defending, whats the point stating out everything what i said in my first post? and also saying things like you're not defending?

you doing all this indirectly to cover yourself up? like i said, i wont bull about all this. whether you believe it and all it's all up to you. i also did said, if anyone still do not understand. do not hesitate to ask me in person and msg me. now someone is following me doing that?

to everybody that have read my and her blog. try to think about it, who's the first person who is actually defending. do you realize someone has just deleted the first post and replace with that?

like what i said in the first post, everything is up to you all whether to believe me or her. i said and explain every last detail of it. if you don't understand, i did say msg me personally. some people already did and thanks for caring and listening to my story. better still, do not judge by jst reading mine first. read her's too.

No comments:

Post a Comment