Sunday, March 15, 2009

SIBKL's Sports Day

Gonna make a short post about this since it's really lack of pictures.
It was few weeks ago, i attended SIBKL's sports day.
It was a fun event to attend. Had plenty of fun there. Join the basketball section only though but still it's really good =)
There are 3 different sport's to join. They are Badminton, Basketball and Soccer. Lastly, after finish all of those 3 sports, there are a team sport event that is Tug-of-War!!! It was seriously fun! My first time playing Tug-of-War actually. *Laugh*

So, here's some picture of me playing basketball taken by someone and got tagged by Nick in facebook!

I know i'm pretty cool, right? =P

and there's other picture that is not really cool xD



There is a few group's and i'm in the yellow team called the "Chilli Padi's". I know it's kinda weird that chilli padi is suppose to be red colour but who care's, hahahaha! Me team include Wyman, Nick, Steven, Rachel, Eugene and some other people that i don't really know and remember. I'm so sorry! I'm not really a sociable person, so i don't really get to know much people. Well, the "Chilli Padi's" got the overall first among all the team. So, HOORAY! In the basketball section, is all thanks to Wyman because without him, i don't think we got win so much. So, here's the Chilli Padi's Team Member holding their trophies!

I know i look pretty weird there with my mushroom head with spec's. Look like a total nerd. LOL! But oh well =P

No comments:

Post a Comment