Tuesday, March 31, 2009

First 'N' Last Day Of College

DAMN! I'm freaking pissed!
First day of college and got suspended for 2 weeks of college!
Well, first of all! Orientation was freaking BORED!
Starts at 8 and ends at 4. First thing about it already start nagging on the microphone with different lecturers 1 by 1 non-stop for about 2 hours if i'm not mistaken!
After finish nagging, we went to K-Web in Taylor's Business Building to take our english examination for the first freaking day!

OMFG! I've been not using my brain for like half a year already and they suddenly straight away give us a test! HOW CAN I PASS!? But luckily it was quite okay. That was a relieve. After the exam, we got out from the room and went for lunch. My friends and i checked the schedule. And guess what? MORE NAGGING'S COMING SOON! GREAT! So, we plan to sneak out and go for cc. Plan was a complete success until we went back.

I reached home about 2 hours and i received a call from the Taylor's department and told me i got bloody SUSPENDED for 3 freaking weeks because we never attend the whole orientation! OMG! Sigh, dad pissed, mom pissed, brother nothing to say, and sister laughing at me.

Freaking regret sneaking out. Sigh.. Well, i'm sorry for the very late post because i really don't have any idea what to post about. I apologize if the post is quite short but i hope u guys enjoy reading my first and last day entering the college. Not really last actually but oh well~

Here's a picture that i found while surfing the net and i wanted to dedicate this picture to my friend, Suzuki, for short, Suki.

Bro, did you just change sex? Seriously, no one wants your picture in our mobile. HAHAHAHAH! XD Just joking.

Oh yeah, about the first and last day of college. APRIL FOOLS, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment