Saturday, March 14, 2009

Being Good, Treated Unfairly

Yup, like what the title says. Have anyone experience it before?

Here, I'm trying to change myself to a better person, to be accepted and meet more friends. But when i'm trying to change myself to a better person, treating everybody good and fairly, it was okay. Friend's telling me how much i've changed. I feel so relieved that i could change to a better person, so happy! i feel that my friend's appreciate the new change of me but when time pass by, the appreciate-ness is trying to wear-off. It's something like they're stepping on my head, like sort off taking advantage of it. What i'm feeling currently is i'm being treated unfairly. I really want to be treated the same as you're treating your other friends. I know i was an ass last time but seriously, why it's like not much different? Or maybe there was a different that i didn't realise? I really want to tell out how i feel but afraid that i could hurt your feelings. Instead, i'm just here to tell out my own feelings in the blog.

Sometimes, it's really good to have a blog. You can tell out your feelings when you're not in the mood. Feels much better now =)

No comments:

Post a Comment