Thursday, December 18, 2008

Random Pictures from Prom Night 2008!

Like i promised to get pictures from my friends and post it here. Once again, hope you all enjoy the pictures.


Atlast i have the Prom King and Queen picture! The prom king is Wei Zhong that looks like an ass but it's ookaaayyy and the prom queen is Isabell! Isn't she gorgeous.


Here's Yin Ping and Yong Jian. Don't get it wrong, they're not couples. They're just "PROM DATES". That's what Yong Jian said.. But still, go get her tiger the jian or jian the tiger...


The Sydney table. I don't really know what Wei Zhen, Mandy and Howard is doing but i definately know what Suzuki's doing. He's so facinated of the glowing sticks. Hahaha! I know it's amazing brother xD.. (dont' kill me bro!)


Me on the left, Jen Chung in the middle, Wei Zhong on the right... All also very yeng but lose to me =D hahaha~


Yeah, i know the picture sucks but still yeng..


Everybody trying to get in line to register their names. Not much of stuff...


Was so.. HUNGrY! I was the first who finish up the soup. Look, even Jen Chung havent even start drinking the soup. LoL!


Suzuki, please control your hormone. I know there's alot pretty girls in the prom xD!


Somehow, i just like this picture. Hahaha... It's just feel so.... REAL!


Looks like a family picture.


Me and Wei Zhong...


Big family picture! Weeee....


Yit Han and Me. Miss yit han so much eversince he changed school few years ago. Hope we could meet again =D


Althea and me.

I think that's all the picture i have received! Hope you guys enjoy it again~

Credits to Wei Zhong and Yit Han for sending me the pictures. Thanks alot ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment