Monday, December 15, 2008

Prom Night 2008 (Part Dua!)

Here's the continue of part one!


>Me and Lydia<
>Me and Yixin<
>Me and Rachel<
>Eveva and Me<


>Wei Lee and Me<


>Me and Nadiah<


>Wei Zhen and err... Me ? xD <


>Me and Mun Hong<


>Me and Yit Han<


>Me and Hera<


>Jen Chung, Me and Wei Zhong<


>Me and Lesan<
I apologize that everybody have to turn their head vertically to see this picture and i also apologize to Lesan(miao miao) because i dont know how to rotate it xD


>CLUBBING<

For anybody that is curious how cacat Wei Zhong look after he vomited and such... Here it is...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

Ta-Da!!! He was crying... LoL

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've finally posted all pictures of my friends and me that i have, now i'm gona post the food that is served in Prom Night 2008!


>The Table<


>The Ferrero<


>The Candlelight<
So romantic-nya...


>The Bread<


>The Mushroom something something Soup<
I forgotten the name for the soup. Lol... But the soup was delicious!


>The Chicken<
I've forgotten the name again.. lol!


>The Milk Pudding?<
The chocolate was nice! I hate the pudding because i really HATE MILK! but still, the pudding do really looks nice.

Finally, i've posted all the prom pictures that i have. I really hope everybody enjoyed it! I do not have the Prom King and Queen pictures because the pictures that i take it's super blur! I try to get some pictures from my friend and post it here. Thank you very much for your patience because the delay i've taken to post all this. Last but not least, thank you so much for visitiny my blog xD!

No comments:

Post a Comment