Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Can you eat this much?


Can anyone see any rice in the picture? I don't think so. It's all covered with different kind of delicious meat and vegetables! I admit that plate of food is mine. *Blush* Ofcourse i don't eat that much usually. It's just that my Grandpa(Wilson) introduce this restaurant to me that's located at Ampang. I'll tell you, you're gona be freaking amazed how many type of dishes they prepared! It's like you wants to try all of them!(did i mention that this restaurant it's actually a economy mix rice restaurant?) I couldn't stop myself from eating! Everytime i try to put in my mind that i'm trying to lose some weight, don't eat too much. In the end, it ends up the same thing happen again and again... Just like the picture on top.


Maybe eating that much, one day i could be a superman just like HIM!

Just kidding... It's just some asshole trying to be like a superman that can lift a heavy truck by eating alot.

1 comment:

  1. I really scare of mix rice. i'm not even to try any mix rice last time. in my perception, the dish should b separate on each plate and only be cook before we order. it wil look Like dog food when mix all together. but after working, u might not hv choice. mix rice save moreXD....there is a lot of mix rice mamak nearby my house.

    ReplyDelete