Saturday, January 23, 2010

What am i doing?

After all you had done.
Lying, breaking promises and such.
I'm always still missing you.

I regretted that i suggest to break all contacts.
I wanted to apologize and jst be friends.
A friend to help her with her problems.
But, i couldn't say it to her.
Everytime i look at her profile, blog or just her.
I just have this hatred towards her automatically.

Seriously, i really want to help u with your problems.
Sorry that now i couldn't face you and tell you that anymore.
We're just nobody to each other now.

The past stay as memories,
Memories to be kept,
As treasure.

I'm glad that i have a friend that understands me too.
Since he have experience it before.

I'm not gona delete this blog since this blog has been following me for so long.
This blog contains so much memories with my friends and problems.
Deleting it, it's like running away from problems.
You taught me not to run away from problems, but you're doing it.
No matter what, fact will always be a fact. It's time to face it.

Need to change background and such for the blog.
But due that i have not blog for so long,
i've forgotten how to change it and such.
Mind to help me out somebody?

No comments:

Post a Comment