Thursday, January 28, 2010

No Regrets Afterall

It's been almost a year since i entered college.
I'm currently in semester 3.

In the beginning of college, i have some difficulties making friends.
Due that most of them are mandarin educated, so they speak mandarin a lot.
Compare to me, i am english educated.
So, it's pretty difficult for me to communicate with them.

During my school days, i don't give a damn about my mandarin class.
I really hate mandarin, seriously.
It's because their words is so complicated. Strokes here, strokes there.
Makes me go Crazy, yo!

From since semester 1, I have never went out with my college friends to watch movie till when i meet Shue Yin, Janet, Vivian, Yong Jee, Nic, Cj, Zi Han and others in semester 3. (sorry if i miss any of you)

They accepted me even we have difficulties communicating to each other. They teach me mandarin, and i teach them cantonese and english. So, we're learning from each other every time we talk.

Before meeting them, i always feel regretted taking this course due to no friends that makes my life so boring and also feeling very demotivated to continue this course.
But thanks to you guys, you all change my bad perception to a better one.

Once again, thank you so much all =D

No comments:

Post a Comment