Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sweet like Honey, Pain like Hell


Life can be really sweet at times,
Times like you going out with your friends and your love ones,
Having fun with your friends and your love ones,
Sometimes, you also wish to return back to that time,
But,
There are also painful times,
Times when we argue and we fought,
Even idea's that doesn't mix,
Sometimes thinking about it makes you feel like going back to the past and mend those problems.


After months or years has passed,
You and your friends or your love ones,
Will be thinking back all of those sweet and painful moments,
Talking about it together and even laugh.


Sometimes, I myself thinking back about the past,
Thinking that was that an illusion?
Because, it only happens once in our life time on what we do,
There are times that I thought of my past,
Was it real?
I wanna see it again for myself again,
To check wether it's true or not,
But I couldn't,
Because...
I couldn't go back.

Yesterday was the past, Today is a present, Tomorrow is the future..
They say they called 'Today' is the present because it's a gift.
Always do the right thing, and treasure what you have.

Sorry, if the post was kinda emotional.
But look at the picture! Is that a picture? A mirror? Or both picture and mirror wrong? That's for you to guess.



P.S I Miss You
Treasure whatever you have, Do not regret...

No comments:

Post a Comment