Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Super Random Post

Howard posing with those naked girls(Fake, obviously) and Jian.. Don't know what he's doing.. lawlz. this was taken quite some time ago. Oh yeah, when i was taking this picture, a guard came to me and say, "no picture please". BAhh!! Who care's =P Anyway, it's from Pavilion, Tangs. Hahahaha!
This was taken in Zhong's new house. When i just went in to his room, the first thing that caught my eye was actually his picture, with a spider together. hahahah! I guess that spider has fallen in love with wei zhong's nose and humping it. Hahahah!

If i'm not mistaken, this was taken last week. Near howard's house. That is near to Taman Mewah. I was fetching Wei Zhong, Jen Chung, Jian Kai, and Han Yao back to their car outside Howard's House. Suddenly this accident was only beside me. 2 Cars and 1 Bus was involved. Wanted to take more picture about it but i was too late T_T


This is my friend a.k.a my brother, Sho Suzuki. He's a nerd. He love Nora alot but i have a sense that he's gona dump her soon. For your information, Nora is his guitar. Lawlz.



My ever first time smoking. The feeling was very satisfying. No regrets trying it. Kid's don't try it with your parent's permission.
Nah, i don't smoke. Hahahaha! I was helping my college friend holding it because he was selling something.





No comments:

Post a Comment