Sunday, May 17, 2009

My Second New Hairstyle For This Year

Well, this was my normal hairstyle. Decided to let it grow long since SPM over. Took quite long to archieve that hairstyle, guess about 6 months, i think? In the end, i got really really fed up because of this long hair, my forehead grow alot of pimples. Before that, my forehead was prefectly darn CLEAN! SERIOUSLY! Besides that, having long hairs is pretty troublesome to me. My fringe will always be penetrating my eyes and make my face produce cum oil. SERIOUSLY, it's so darn troublesome! Until i had enough of it, i went to have a haircut last friday.

Here come's my new hairstyle!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This is my new hairstyle. Lawlz! Dear, i know you're really gona kill me for cutting so short but nevermind, i'm aiming for another hairstyle next =P I kinda love short hair because i don't have to shake my head to move my fringe to avoid it penetrating my eyes, making me face cum oily, hot, and every morning to use about 5 to 10 minutes to fix my hair. In the end, still screw up no matter how i fix it BUT now, i don't have to worry every single one of them now! Congratulations to me! after looking at my pictures when i have long hair, now i kinda missed them =(

Sorry for the bad quality pictures because it was taken by my bro's (suzuki) phone camera =P

No comments:

Post a Comment