Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What I Seriously Need!

Ever since college started, i don't really have the mood to blog. I apologize because it's really tiring driving to college just to study for hours and driving back home. Not only that, i also have to think what to eat because there are so many stalls and restaurant that really make me go cuckoo thinking what to eat!

Eventhough this is just my second week in college, i already need a laptop/notebook seriously. Assignments, notes, projects, and for my computing class. Really hope i can have it for my conviniece. *sigh*... what will happen if i ask my dad for it? I feel i demand too much stuff, but i really need it. My computer is already getting old that it sometimes can even auto-restart or go error. Regret switching my comp 24/7 few years ago.

Meet alot of wonderful friends in college but the problem is most of them speaks mandarin. I kinda have had time communicating with them with mandarin since i'm a banana since young. I really have no interest to learn mandarin at all! They're so complicated language ever! I remember when in Tadika, my parents send me to a mandarin tadika school, isntead of learning mandarin, i learn english more there. LoL! It's like english and me is fated =P But still, my english is not as good compare to others. \(T_T)/

6 comments:

  1. hahaha..sometimes i do hope that i was a banana.. everything wilbe more easier when go to society.. >.< but.. mandarin really harder to learn compare to english.. more complicated..anyway, u still know how to speak cantonese right? should be ok wat...u can communicate v me all of times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought 1pc and 1 lappie by self ^^ for my those Lucky cousin, they directly got a lappie from their daddy when received the offer letter from uni... ^^ anyway, you can request from your dad since that's for ur school purpose. i Understand..u need it badly for college life...just explain it to ur dad ok?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LoL! cantonese like not much use le! after i go college, so many ppl speak mandarin! wtf... aiyor, my dad surely say it's for games and such! sigh.. dunno hime.. i really hope he will get me a lappie TT eh, why you msg here but not in chatbox de ar? lol ~

    ReplyDelete
  4. cause my msg is long here.. text book is not enough for me...hahahaha...explain ur situation to ur dad lo.. and tell him of course wil use to play game sometimes besides of school task wat..fully utilise..XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAHAHA! when he just hear the word GAME. confirm wont buy! LOL! hahahaha... aihz.. dont know le T_T maybe have to wait for my birthday then ask for it. hey how are you, girl?

    ReplyDelete
  6. When's ur birthday?? erM.. i fine.. just bz v my report currently.. so sien~

    ReplyDelete