Monday, February 2, 2009

I've Been Tagged by Grampz!

This is the first time i've got tagged. So, i guess i'll just give it a little try. Here it goes...

Directions :
Once you have been tagged,
you have to write a post with sixteen random things,
habits or goals about you.

At the end,
choose five people to be tagged,
listing their names and why you chose them.

Don't forget to leave a comment
(who u tagged tagged!?, and to read your blog, you can't tag a person who tagged you.)

Fact 1: I've been tagged by Gramps(Wilson)
Fact 2: Banana (chinese but cant really speak mandarin but can understand most of them)
Fact 3: Miss Sri Garden School so much
Fact 4: Miss my friends alot! All of them!
Fact 5: Seriously needs a car!
Fact 6: Love to drive (not in traffic jams)
Fact 7: Hate liars
Fact 8: Hate bitches
Fact 9: Love food!
Fact 10: Still haven't go college yet
Fact 11: Start to wear specs
Fact 12: Stressed thinking what to type for this tag =.=!
Fact 13: Getting new hairstyle?
Fact 14: Can't wait to try out college life
Fact 15: Something's wrong with my appetite?
Fact 16: Happy that i've just finish this tagged! WooHooO!!

I Tag:
Lenna - She's da Dongie!
Rachel - because she thrash my room, revenge by tagging her
Suzuki - He's mA niGgA!
Howard - I know he wont do it. lol!
Everyone - Anyone that reads my blog! lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment