Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sorry for not updating

I'm really sorry for not updating my blog. I've been feeling very lazy and down lately. I will try to update the new year post later. I know it's late, but i'm just too lazy nowadays. Sorry about it =)

Well, i slept at 2 something last night and woke up at 6 in the morning to fetch my sister to school. On the way, meet up my friends and teachers that is still studying and teaching in Sri Garden School. Alot teachers left the school and also alot new teachers are coming in. I admit, i really hate school during my school days. It will be like OH MY GAWD!! IT'S SEJARAH NEXT! or arghhh... I HATE HOMEWORKS! But now, i regret saying those, i really miss school now. Miss my friends, my teachers that always scold and nag me to focus on my studies(especially cik vasinthi) and such.

Reached school, meeting up with Yuan Kay, Wei Zhong, Jia Hui, and Audrey. After that, went around the school to meet up with our beloved teachers and friends. The worst teacher i've visited today was En. Shamsari. I cant believe that he was trying to "HALAU" us when we visit him. Simply making reasons like, i'm trying to discuss the timetable with my class, JEEZ!... We kinda hanging out around the school about and hour or more. After that, i got to go early because my brother has to use the car to go work. Fetch Yuan Kay the chau ku niang to LRT station xD! hahahha... then went home alone (T_T)

Did i mention Cik Vasinthi tie her hair now?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment